Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sneaky Peaky

I'm hosting a luncheon at my house today for the "Giving Gals". We are a group of neighborhood women that get together once a month, have lunch, and donate to a charity of a member's choice. It rotates homes every month.

I'm doing the lunch and another member is choosing the charity.

So I decided to do the pumpkin ravioli ahead last night and since I couldn't sleep I made mini apple pies at 4:30 this morning. I'm so jacked up on coffee right now I could a run a marathon!!

Oh and I have an adorable G-Dub outfit all picked out for my meeting with my "boss" at the G-Dub this morning, hey maybe I'll just jog there!! Did you know I blog for Goodwill? Well I do! Come over and take a peak: www.ThriftingDenver.org

I'll post the recipes and photos tomorrow!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment