Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'ts Fall Break..So I'm taking the week off! Here's a re-run from last year...


It's October and you know what that means....pumpkin! These cookies are the best, they are easy to freeze, and they aren't half-bad eating them straight from the freezer. (it has been known to happen)
Pumpkin Cookies
1 cup canned pumpkin (not pie filling)
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil
1 egg
2 cups all purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon milk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 cups mini chocolate chips
Directions
1. Combine pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil and egg, set aside. In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and salt. Dissolve the baking soda in the milk and stir in. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
2. Now add the vanilla and chocolate chips
3. Drop batter using a mini scoop or teaspoon onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until lightly brown and firm.
I got the recipe from my cousin Lisa so I think of her when I make them.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment