Friday, October 8, 2010

Fall Deee-liciousness

I know all of you ladies get geek-ed about the candy corn/peanut thing....but what about the candy corn/peanut m&m thing. Yummmmm oh and add some peanut butter m&ms while you're at it, and just maybe a few pretzel sticks thrown in for good measure!!! I tried the pretzel m&ms and wasn't really thrilled. If you're a little crazy like me then you have to Measure out exactly 1/4 cup and put it in baggie so you don't eat the entire thing in one setting. Good thing Son #1 and his girlie friend are having dinner here so most of this will be gone tonight!
She is tiny but the girl can EAT!


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. I've never mixed candy corn with anything. I always just eat it alone. Now I am interested in trying it with the peanut and peanut butter m&m's. Mmmmm.

    I haven't tried the pretzel M & M's either. But the coconut are awesome!!!! Just bought a big bag tonight and ate more than a 1/4 cup already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I featured this post on my recent Blog Love post....Blog Love: Fall Edition!

    http://www.underthebigoaktree.com/2010/10/blog-love-fall-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our sweet Boy with a pretty girl. He was born with that beautiful smile.
    Your Grandma Anna loved candy corn too.

    ReplyDelete