Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Indigo Twin






I recently purchased a sculpture of our dog Mighty Casey on Etsy. You send these wonderful sisters pictures of your pet and they create a folk art style sculpture. It turned out sooo cute! We love it. Casey loves it too.
Here is their info: http://www.etsy.com/shop/indigotwin?ref=seller_info

And....because I have a very unique sense of humor, here is one of my other favorite items that they sell.

"Dead Halloween Cat"

Don't worry it's not a real dead cat...see it has only one eye exed out. That means it has 4 and a half lives left. Don't be so sensitive.

Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Haha! loved your comment on the dead cat! Thanks for the nod.
    -cortney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for finding this. My friend just put her old dog down on Tuesday, so I want to get an Indgio twin of Lucy. The vet came to the house, then took Lucy's body away. When the ashes were ready, the vet gave them a plaster cast of Lucy's paw. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kept looking until I found a picture of your "sheepie"!!! So cute! The two I have now are actually my 3rd and 4th sheepies. I had a male and then a female. I have never had two but I just couldn't help myself :)

    ReplyDelete