Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Our Explosive 4th of July...

Aaaahhh the 4th of July...

It makes you think of fresh herbs from the garden...



delicious, cool rice salad with feta and purple basil blossoms...


sweet little glasses of garden flowers.......
torrential downpours......

that don't stop for hours......(Denver, gotta love it)
using the indoor grill pan from the G-dub to make delicious turkey burgers....

LOUD fireworks that scare the cr@p out of your 70 pound sheepdog...literally



2 am scrubbing......5 am scrubbing....tired of scrubbing so a quick drive to the Tar-jay bright and early for a Brand New Steam Vac...........

Our 4th was Explosive! How was yours???

PS to the morons setting of fireworks on the 5th of July at 11:00 pm, I swear to you I will bring over my nervous sheepdog and let her loose in your home for an hour or so, and NO I will not let you borrow my new vacuum.

Amen.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment