Tuesday, June 29, 2010

One Oh Eight

Now that it has hit One Hundred and EIGHT degrees, it is time to go home!!!

My SIL turned the big 4-0 while we were home...she had a really fun party!

My cousin Chris loves to come "in mourning" because she is five years younger than the rest of us....very funny Chris...you're next you know!

What a great time for a couples photo shoot!
I may have been a teeeny tiiny bit bossy about this and made everyone take
ten do-overs to get the perfect photo...

Awwwww......my mom and dad...

Aunty Charlie and Uncle Darrel


Me and my cousin Lisa... (she was sitting in for my husband who had accompanied my older son on a baseball trip to Nebraska)

awwww.....Chris and Jason

awww...Lisa and Reidar

the girl cousins
Seeee how much fun that was!? (for me especially!!)


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment