Friday, April 23, 2010

Earth Day



I started picking up Pyrex at my local G-dub because I'm trying to cut down on using plastics in my home. "Back in the day" we had glass containers in our refrigerator and yes I'm sure some things got broken but all in all it worked out fine.
But who would have guessed that there is the Pyrex sub-culture out there! I had no idea that it was collectible and highly sought after. Ladies, just go to the G-dub, there is plenty to go around! (Just make sure that you elbow those people that stand in front of the bins coming out! I swear it is like World Wrestling Federation some days.) When did junk get so popular? When I picked these up, there was this nice lady in the front that saw me looking at the Pyrex, so she just kept handing them back to me. I got a ton more that day, but the second batch was in the dishwasher, and I haven't taken photos yet.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. you always inspire me in your quest to lead a healthier life!!

    ReplyDelete