I won this very sweet award from my cyber-friend Heather of PixieDust. I have to tell you 10 things about myself, and give it to ten other bloggers. Here goes:
1) I have a bionic nose. It is a curse. Someone ate cigars and cat litter for breakfast? I will sit next to him on a plane.
2) I have crazy prophetic dreams. When I did this neurological testing and profiling due to my head injury, they asked me if I had thoughts that foretold the future. I said NO! so I wouldn't do the mandatory 48 hours in the "hospital".
3) I am the second fastest reader on the planet. The first being my cousin Lisa. (LeeLee) My elementary school had this speed reader program where you would put a book behind this screen that would slowly close over the page of a book. You would try to read faster and faster to beat the screen. (California in the '70's what can I say) I loved that game and subsequently devour books. When you are an English major it comes in handy. (I'm a little slower now since the accident, but I'm improving. Right after the accident I couldn't read at all. It sucked.)
4) If there is a Limbo contest, I will win it. I won the last one on vacation in Mexico. (I'm 42, but very bendy!)
5) Spiders? no problem. Snakes? not too scary. Mustaches? forget it. I swear the hair is standing up on my arms just typing the word. I swear they make me gag! My husband loves to terrorize me by shaving his "vacation beard" into a disgusting mustache. Terrifying. No Lie. (my husband can grow a full beard in 4 days....he's gifted.)
6) Our home was featured on HGTV for our batting cage built into the basement. It took forever to shoot and was really boring if you ask me.
7) I love to mow the lawn.
8) I married the second Jewish person that I had ever met. (I'm from a small town, what can I say.)
9) Both of my children are named after athletes, and I had no idea until later.
10) I lived in 5 states in 5 years, the first 5 years of our marriage!
Now I have to give this award to 10 blogs that I love:
2. http://raisedincotton.typepad.com/ (my mom was raised in cotton too!)
4. http://www.oopsicraftmypants.net/ (best blog name EVER)
5. http://spoonwithme.wordpress.com/ (best food pictures and sweets)
6. http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/ (beautiful inside and out)
7. http://blog.cjanerun.com/ (everyone deserves a sister like her)
8. http://partyperfectblog.blogspot.com/ (loooove a good party)
9. http://www.inthefunlane.com/ (makes me want to paint everything I own white)
10. http://www.eddieross.com/ (you didn't think I was going to leave HIM out did you)
Thank you Heather!!