Thursday, November 5, 2009

Our Internet Twins...


I apologize to this family...I can't remember the website they came from. Sorry!!
Here is my Internet twin. I found her on some photography website. I have twins everywhere. I saw one in Lake Tahoe, and I have an identical twin in San Francisco. When we lived there, complete strangers would come and chat with me until I looked completely lost, then they would say, Sorry! You look EXACTLY like (whatever her name was). My friend Maria actually ran into her at a party, and thought she was me. Crazy.

This is my husband's Internet twin. Gene Kelley and my husband are identical twins. Weird!

Have you found yours?
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Holy Moly... you aren't kidding! That little boy even looks a little like P. Crazy. No I haven't found mine yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you ever seen Kelly from Kelly's Korner?? I really thought you might be her sister or something. buy y'all even have the same hairstyle!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Now I'm visiting yours!

    ReplyDelete