Saturday, November 21, 2009

Coffee Table Find

(Click photo to enlarge, and see that price tag all up close and personal.)
Are you prone to fits of rage, and petty jealousies? If you are then it is best that you stop reading now. I picked up this cool, chipped up, glass-top coffee table at my favorite boutique. I don't know if you have heard of it...The Goodwill? Eddie Ross shows off his Goodwill finds on his blog, so I thought that I would go and give it a shot. Well I walked in and there it was right in the front. $19.99. Who prices these things, and will you be my best friend? It is so adorable in it's state of shabbiness. It has the cutest aged brass feet with casters! Love It.
I can't decide to go with the light rug, or the dark one. Leave me a comment with your choice.

Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! I makes want to go out junking right now...but I dont have time today my favorite people are coming at 6. I think I still like the dark rug best..But they both look great thats why you cant decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a good buy! Just to confuse you, I kinda like the light rug best. Or maybe dark for winter and light for summer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the light the best... you can really see the table!

    ReplyDelete