Friday, September 18, 2009

The Cricut



I made this banner for my sweet baby-friend Rylee with a Cricut Machine. (Read about it here.) You could win yourself one! Check it out!

This is contest entry for those crazy folks at TodaysMama and Cricut. Be sure to check out Cricut's cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the Great Gypsy Escape site! http://bit.ly/FWcud

Great Escape Meme
1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be? (Norway)
2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car? (Sherry by Frankie Valli)
3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do? (hang out with the family and watch a movie I picked)
4. What is your guilty pleasure? (Horders on A&E I love those crazies!)
5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from our home? (Greece)
6. Last book that you couldn't put down? (Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay)
7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch? (Howards End)
8. What is your favorite local escape? (Steamboat Springs)
9. How do you escape on a budget? (Stay-cation at the Bielat's home)
10.Best food you've ever had while on vacation. (San Francisco Sourdough)

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I would love for you to come to Norway! Oh, and I just googled Sarah´s Key...that sounds like a great book. I just read Revolutionary Road. The book made me just as uncomfortable as the movie! I love it when a book can make you `feel`a certain way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading Revolutionary Road made me squirmy. I felt like I was peeking in a terrible marriage, and I couldn't get out!

    ReplyDelete